What’s Going on Right Now: Next week the Senate will take up the 2013 Farm Bill!
Both the House and Senate Agriculture Committees amended and passed their draft versions of the 2013 Farm Bill on May 14 and May 15. Next, the full House and Senate
Sustainable agriculture champions in Congress have introduced several amendments that support family farms, build strong communities, protect natural resources, invest in future farmers, and ensure real reform of commodity payments. These amendments MUST make it into the final version of the farm bill, and we need your voice to help make that happen.
Grassroots Action Timeline
- MONDAY, MAY 20: The Senate will take up the 2013 Farm Bill on the floor for debate!
- Check out these charts of key Senate and House amendments – and how the votes went!
- Follow us on Twitter for late-breaking news.
How Else Can I Get Involved?
- STAY INFORMED: Sign up for Action Alerts below – this is our #1 means to communicate with people like you when we need your help.
- GROW THE MOVEMENT: Share this page with your friends and family and ask them to join our campaign!
Sign up below to stay in touch through NSAC’s Action Alerts and our Weekly Roundup of the latest news. We never sell or share your information!